Thursday 25 April 2013

Akashi at Vivocity

Oh my goodness! The queue at Sushi Tei is so long. Haizzz.. Craving for Japanese food at Vivo and there isn't any options? Fear not! Here comes the newly revamped Akashi.

I have always notice Akashi whenever I walk past it into Watsons. However, it has never occurred to me that I should give it a try. Maybe it is due to its expensive looking 'Japanese concept' entrance last time. Akashi has now revamped and  moved opposite to smaller compound. It looks a lot friendlier and  I decided to pop in.

An ipad greeted us at the table. This high technology way of ordering is a lot easier and more efficient.

After taking a bite on the salmon sushi, I felt so dreadful that I didn't come to this place earlier. It was so good! Large piece of salmon with the tiny scoop of rice. This reminds me of what I had in Tokyo recently.

Soft shell crab roll is coated with flavorful seaweed powder! Awesome!









Prices here are a little steep as compared to other Japanese food chains such as Sushi Tei and Ichiban Boshi. However, quality of food served is mostly above average.

One important news is that Ichiban Boshi took over the old Akashi compound! Another option for food at Vivo! Yeah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment