Monday 23 September 2013

New alert: Nara Thai Restaurant at Ion

If the location of my previous workplace is unique and chic, the current one is definitely 花花世界! I checked myself into the newly opened Nara Thai restuarant at Ion, basement 3 during lunch hour.
Nara Thai has been voted one of best Thai restuarants in Thailand for many years and it has finally made its way to Singapore. 
Let's us take a look at its menu. 

Recommended dishes! 

Seafood!


Noodles! 


Rice! 

Curry! 

This is only a portion of the menu. There is more to it such as meat and fish dishes and the drink menu. 

My lunch today is Tom yum noodles with prawns. The taste of the tom yum soup is quite authentic but its portion size is definitely Thai inspired. It's so small that I was only half full after finishing the noodles. Price at $15.90, I was expecting a little more noodles. Service was good and waiting time for food was around 10 to 15mins. 
I didn't tried their phai thai but the 2 ladies beside me were criticizing it. Hmmm.. 
This restaurant is worth a try but I feel that it is a little too pricey for the quantity of food served. 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment