Friday 22 November 2013

Innisfree Singapore! Now opened at Takashimaya

Do I need to say more?! Innisfree is finally here in Singapore! Check our their fabulous opening promotions now! 

Free gifts that comes along with purchase! 

As usual, I couldn't resist my temptation and bought tons of products again. 

Very pro looking monitor which gave a detailed breakdown of what you have bought instead of the total price. 

My free gift with $100 purchase! 

Last but not least, fan service for all Lee Min Ho's Minoz! Poster and pictorial book! 


The first 400 customers get to have a personalized handkerchief with your name on it. Too bad the customized service was stopped when it was my turn! So I only got the plain handkerchief! 

You could also get your membership card instantly with any purchase. Welcome kit is provided too! 

As compared to other Korean beauty brands that are sold in Singapore, innisfree's markup was less significant. The masks that are sold at 1000 won in Korea is selling at $2 in Singapore. Hence, it is definitely worth buying innisfree in Singapore! 






2 comments: