Thursday 9 January 2014

Lobby Court at Shangri-La Singapore

I haven't had high tea for such a long time! I was at Lobby Court at Shangri-La recently, enjoying a lazy and laid back afternoon. ^-^
We had a 3 tier high tea set which consisted of sandwiches, scones and pastries. The scones came piping hot and the butter melts instantaneously when it came into contact with the scones. It's heavenly even though I'm not a fan of scones. There is quite a number of beverages that you can select from. However, I felt that variety could be better. You couldn't change your choice of tea but food could be replenished. Quality of food was not too bad but if you are looking for variety, Rose Veranda upstairs might be a better choice. I spent about $40 per person on a weekday afternoon. 

Blueberry and Pomegranate tea
Smoked salmon sandwich
Chocolate truffle cake 


No comments:

Post a Comment