Tuesday 2 September 2014

Teddy & Me Cafe at Marina Square

Happened to walk past this cute cafe, inspired by Mr Bean at Marina Square. The cafe is quite small but most of the tables come with iPads. Service was quite bad as I had to repeat my order 3 times.... And I only placed an order for a Strawberry Mille cake. The waiter insisted that they didn't have the Strawberry Mille cake although it was displayed in the glass fridge at the counter and didn't even have the initiative to just open the fridge to double check. He had to ask his colleague after I insisted and repeated my order 3 times. Hmmm.. More training should be done I supposed. There are many better options out there at marina square and I would suggest giving this is a miss. 



An ORDINARY Strawberry Mille Cake 

No comments:

Post a Comment