Tuesday 11 June 2013

Royal milk pudding from Paris Baguette

I'm not a fan of milk products hence I always had my reservations about this highly raved milk pudding. I was walking around orchard with my pain throbbing wisdom tooth and was searching for light snacks that do not require me to chew on it. The royal milk pudding seemed to be the perfect choice at that moment. So I bought it and regretted why I didn't try it long ago. It isn't too milky and I totally love the caramel taste! It blended so well with the milk pudding. However, it is a little expensive for such a small volume of milk pudding. Nevertheless, you get to keep the cute glass container. Just take it as if you got the glass container for $2 and the milk pudding for another $2. Now, it looks like it is more worth the money! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment