Wednesday 13 February 2013

Review: Crystal Jade Jiang Nan

Was there on Monday evening. There was a couple flipping the menu at the entrance while I signaled to the waitress for a table for 2. She was picking up 2 menus for me while the couple at the entrance said they wanted a table for 2 too. Both of us was ushered in and I sat down. The waitress looked at me and asked me to get up as the couple came first. Well.. I was shocked. I confirmed the table first while the couple was still looking at the menu. This is so ridiculous but I didn't want to make a fuss as there are other empty tables around. Besides this incident, I must say their service is up to standard. Food is served fast and hot. Portion sizes are huge.

Will I come back again? Definitely since there are limited food options in Vivo and their prices for ramen are almost on par with food court. There are half portions available for ramen which is a plus point for people who doesn't eat much. Vegetarian options are also available here.
Ratings
Food: ****
Value for money: ****
Service: ****
Ambiance: ***





I love this. Instead of looking around for staff, just press the button.
 Easy and efficient.  


Cold milk tea ($4.50) which costs as much as the ramen. The
milk tea is too sweet but it is served in a cute jar with dry ice.


Half portion of 'double line' ramen ($4.50) with peanut sauce
 in Sichuan style. Ramen was chewy and the soup was delicious but
it wasn't spicy enough.


Half portion of deep fried chicken with crispy garlic($17.80).
This was served piping hot and the meat was tender and juicy.

Snapshots of the menu (not a complete menu)


















No comments:

Post a Comment