Sunday 10 February 2013

Review: Meishoku skin lotion

This skin lotion for oily and sensitive skin has been around since 1885 and it has since been the signature product from meishoku. It is used for the treatment and prevention of acne. It also minimizes pores.
I'm already into my 4th bottle and it is one of the best skin lotion that I have used. Used with a cotton pad, it never fail to capture makeup residue or dead skim cells. And the best part is that it will not dry out your skin and skin feels refreshed without the 'tight' feeling. However, I would not recommend this to people with dry skin as it is more of a deep cleansing skin lotion than a moisturizing one.
Since it is not available in Singapore, I always get my supplies overseas.
Where can I get it cheap cheap?
Sasa in Hong Kong: Hk$52, ~SGD$8.30
Cosmed in Taiwan: NT$300, ~SGD$12.50
Pharmacy in Japan: 700 yen, ~SGD$9.30


No comments:

Post a Comment