Wednesday 20 February 2013

Review: Innisfree mineral shimmering base

This is one of the best makeup product that I have got from Korea. It is a makeup base with micro pearls enriched with Jeju natural minerals and organic green tea for its moisturizing effects. It is applied before foundation and it gives a natural glow to your face.
Sold at all Innisfree outlets in Korea at 15000 won. (~SGD $17.20).
It is also available in Singapore via Qoo10 (http://list.qoo10.sg/item/INNISFREE-INNISFREE-MINERAL-SHIMMERING-BASE/403552009) at SGD$18.50 including shipping.


Also comes in another 2 versions, Mineral colour primer (in 2 skin tones)
 and Moisture fitting base (for dry skin).






1 comment:

  1. I wish that you would have shown the difference it makes on your face! I'm thinking of buying this, but I don't want to if it's not going to give me a dewy look and is just going to act as any base..

    ReplyDelete