Friday 25 January 2013

Classic manicure and pedicure at Palette Nails at Star Vista

Was there on Thursday after work. It was crowded with 4 customers and 3 staffs. I was their 5th customer. My appointment was at 6pm but only started pedicure at 6.30pm. From then on, it was always a 6 customers vs 3 staff scenario. Overall, standard of service is still quite good although the waiting time is long. I overheard the customer beside me exclaiming that she has waited for 45 mins and nothing was done yet. Ha! Attitude of manicurist (i think she is the boss) didn't change although I requested for a colour change after she finish 5 of my toes as the colour didn't match what was on the sample palette.
Palette Nails is located at Star Vista. Do book an appointment with them before going as they are always quite packed in the evenings.





The nail colour is not very smooth






7 comments:

  1. poor service
    totally unprofessional
    gelish mani - colours were uneven. my nails' visible in some parts.
    classic pedi - staff knock off my little pinkie without knowing & repair is badly done. her massage last <1min, unlike others gave 10min.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Sorry to hear about your bad experience. My nail colour wasn't smooth too. Did you ask them to redo
    It?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think their service is excellent especially if u do nail art n extension, seemed like all of their staff can do fabulous nail art, except for the waiting time which visiting most of the good salons you would expect. I love their service and products. My boyfriend tried the spa and they used USA products which is really good and I find their ladyboss friendly all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you had a good experience but I wouldn't say that their service is excellent but they are not too bad. I do understand about waiting time but Palette has a longer than usual waiting time which I think is an important factor to whether customers are willing to come back again.

      Delete
  4. I agree Japanese, their staff are friendly and nice. I usually paint Red and Nude colours too, their staff can paint very well & smooth. maybe yours was a one time experience, you could be wrong.. i visited so many salons before, dont think they provide any massage. hehe maybe ur expectations too high..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but I do not agree with you. For classic manicures, most salons do include a massage and of course, the massages also ranges from a mere 'knock knock' on the arms to a real powerful one that you could feel the kick. However, Palette didn't even attempted to do a mere 'touch touch' on the arms.

      Delete
  5. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! sns nails

    ReplyDelete