Thursday 24 January 2013

Review: Morganfield's at Star Vista

Nestled in the latest shopping mall, Star Vista aka 'the eating mall' (that's what I called it since it is full of resturants), Morganfield's has been a place that I have always wanted to try. Was there on a weekday to takeaway lunch. The restaurant wasn't very crowded hence service was fast. Morganfield's offers set meals for lunch in the afternoon and I find it value for money given the portion size and quality of food provided. So go on and take a look!
Would I come back again? Yes
Ratings
Food: ****
Service: ****
Value for money: ****
Entrance of Morganfield's
Their signature wood-smoked ribs

Drinks anyone?

History

Indoor seating with greenery view

Outdoor seats remind me of the school canteen but this
great for large group gatherings

Set lunch includes a soup or salad and unlimited flow of drinks
Meat and Seafood

Their signature ribs and burgers

This is my takeaway box! Black Pepper Chicken Chop!
They are very considerate to wrap the chicken chop in aluminium foil and
the sauce in a separate container so that the fries would not be soft due
to the sauce.This is my ideal takeaway box. Some places just dumped
everything together in a box and it is a gruesome mess when I opened it.

Chicken is tender and juicy

Colesaw and soup nicely packed in containers

No comments:

Post a Comment