Friday 11 January 2013

Express Manicure and pedicure at Sonianto, Far East Plaza

Was there for an express mani and pedi. The place is quite small with only 4 seats for customers but it is conveniently located at level 5 of Far East Plaza, just beside the escalator. During the time that I went, there are 3 staffs and 2 other customers.
CONS
The lady with short hair helped me to cut and bluff my nails as well as applying the base coat and the base colour. She was friendly but I would be glad if she could pay more attention on my nails than keep turning around to chat with the other customer. Base colour was applied on unevenly and she didn't bothered to wipe off excess nail colour that was on my skin.






Portion of the nail is not filed off properly with bits of the nail hanging there.














Base layer is uneven with excess at the sides not wiped off.












PROS
Another lady with long hair took over after base colour was done. I supposed the short hair lady don't really know how to do gradient and polka dots on nails. I was glad as she was the exact opposite of the first lady who did my base colour. She was very focus and skilful and my nails were done in a flash. She painted the polka dots on my toenails too.
It was a steal at $28 although it was only an express mani and pedi but it came with designs on the nails including quick dry on the fingernails. I couldn't decline that fact that it really look quite nice from far and the uneven base colour wasn't obvious as it was mostly covered with the glitterly gradient.

Would I go back again?
Yes if I could get back the lady with long hair to do my nails.
Rating
Service: ***
Technique: ****
Value for money: ****1/2
Location:****1/2
Recommended for people who wants to get their nails fixed at a cheap rate.

1 comment:

  1. I think i ever been to this shop before. florence did for me and was quite alright. i did two toned too but didnt turn out like yours. but i still prefer Palette Nail, their polka dots can choose size and there are good selection of colours =)

    ReplyDelete