Monday 21 January 2013

Review: Jimmy Monkey Cafe and Bar

Nested at a quiet corner underneath one-north residences, this is one cafe with attitude. I like the way the place is decorated but I do feel a little insecure about how half the toilet bowl is sitting outside the edge of the ceiling.
Was there in a large group at around 3pm in the afternoon. There are 5 staffs and they are quite friendly. Was there only for drinks so could not comment on their food. Drinks was ok priced, my hot chocolate was ok too just that it is cold. Friend's raspberry mint tea was good! Since their signature is actually their range of coffee, it didn't disappoint the rest of us.
Will I go back again? Yes
Rating
Drinks: ***1/2 (I'm not a fan of coffee and my hot chocolate was cold when served)
Service: ****
Ambience: **** (I like its deco and quietness)
Value for money: ***1/2 ( I guess most cafes are around this pricing but their size of their drinks are small)


Hot chocolate


Latte


Raspberry Mint tea




















No comments:

Post a Comment