Friday 18 January 2013

Nature Republic Eco Garden Lip Essence

Got this when I went to Korea last year. This has been one of the best lip balm that I have ever used. Previously, I have tried so many lip balms... Burt's Bee, Carmex, Kiehl's, Vaseline, Nivea and Mentholatum. Burt's Bee and Kiehl's are quite good too but only this one gave me the 'wah' factor. My chapped lips recovered more than 50% the very next day.






It is from Nature Republic, Eco Garden Series.
It is 100% from natural sources, however their ingredients are written in korean so I couldn't confirm this.
Lip Essence -  10 ml.
The cheapest price you could find this is probably in Korea.
Cost in Korea: 7900 won, around SGD$9
It is currently selling for SGD$15.40 on Qoo10 including shipping.













It is a transparent gel-like liquid that glides on smoothly.  It has a pearlized high-shine gloss finish.
It has a taste that is somewhat similar to manuka honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment