Friday 25 January 2013

Ideas for Chinese New Year gatherings + Special introduction to Jmart

It is the festival time of the year again! Troubled about what to cook when your friends come over? Look there!


New Moon products for Steamboat


My personal fav : New Moon Cheese Seafood Tofu
It tastes wonders in steamboat with hot cheese lava oozing out. Yumzzz!


Farmpride prawn net spring roll
This wil be an excellent finger food for guests that come over.



Besides Meidiya, J mart at Star Vista is my next favourite japanese supermarket



A wide range of sake from Japan


Overview of the stop


Yummy scallops just nice for steamboat



Snow Crab, anyone?


Condiments for food


Unique snacks from Japan


Finger food


More finger food


Yummy icecream from Japan. A lot of them couldn't be found in
other places

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic information. I believe you are a cheesy lover like me!

    I will recommend u to try BoBo Cheese Meat Ball for this coming cny. There is cheese in the middle, & will ooze out while biting. I tried before, awesome!

    ReplyDelete